I had the pleasure to become a Certified ScrumMaster and did an advanced Certified ScrumMaster workshop at it-agile in Hamburg. Before and after the coaching (and even) before, you have to prepare yourself for the exam and learn more Scrum.
- Read the Scrum Guide by Ken Schwaber and Jeff Sutherland.
- Run tests from Scrum Open Assessment multiple times giving you coincidence in some tricky questions, run it several times to get comfortable with the questions.
- Run the three tests from scrumsource as a starter to see how far your knowledge is.
- Read A Guide to the SCRUM BODY OF KNOWLEDGE as an additional book for learning.
- Run another test under proprofs.
- Widen your horizon under the scrum.org forum.
- During the test, don't try to google questions, because they can differ from the questions you experience, since scrum evolves older questions gets outdated.
- The test is based on CSM Content Outline Learning Objectives make sure to get through these questions and be able to answer them.
- To actually start the test, please go to the scrum alliance page.